How to marriage with my father's sister's daughter

Scientist/Engineer

@Rajivk

I think you mean a little knowledge and not little knowledge.

Life sciences analyst

@ MR Ramani: Yes, Indeed I meant "a little knowledge"  and also sister is spelt wrong in my original entry. Thanks

Dy Director

Please see the advise give by Mr Qureshi. Such marriage is possible in Hindus of some areas which neither include Rajasthan nor Haryana. Your residence in Karnatake does not make you Dravid Hindu. No doubt the marriage will be illegal. Remember the peril of being accused of rape if you induce a woman to believe the eixstance of marraige and then have s*x and the marriage may not be legal. Conversion to Islam for the sake of cousine marriage or for the sake of dual marraige is not amounting to showing faith in Islam rather insulting the religion by riding on it without having actuall faith in it. Please consult the parson whether they allow cousine marriage before jumping. Not an ethical practice. Someone advised you to convert to christianity. 

Dear Mr. sunil sharma,

Your fathers sister is your buaa by relation.yo usi ghar se shaadi karke gayi hai.aur aaj aap unhi ki beti se shaddi karna chahte ho.yo ghar(aap ka ghar) ladki ke nani ka ghar hai. nani ke ghar to aapki lover ko beti ka maan milna chahiye.aur aap use bahu banane ki soch rahe ho.Is it right? you think for your self.

Sneeha: Your point is very illogical, if you are making Sunil feel about his relationship . Refer to the episodes of Mahabharata to open up your eyes:

In the Mahabharata, one of the two great Hindu EpicsArjuna took as his fourth wife his first and cross cousin Subhadra, the sister of Krishna. Arjuna had gone into exile alone after having disturbed Yudhisthira and Draupadi in their private quarters. It was during the last part of his exile, while staying at the Dvaraka residence of his cousins, that he fell in love with Subhadra. While eating at the home of Balaramaji, Arjuna was struck with Subhadra's beauty and decided he would obtain her as his wife. Subhadra and Arjuna's son was the tragic hero Abhimanyu. According toAndhra Pradesh oral tradition, Abhimanyu himself married his first cross-cousin Sasirekha, the daughter of Subhadra's brother Balarama.[178][179] It seems that the tradition and rules of Dwapara yuga have allowed cross cousins to marry as evident from Arjuna's marriage with Subhadra, Pradyumna's( Eldest son of SriKrishna) marriage with Rukmi's( Brother of Rukmini) daughter.Also Srikrishna himself married to cross cousin "Mitravinda"( Daughter of Vasudeva's sister Rajadhi Devi who was Queen of Avanti) and "Bhadra" ( Daughter of Vasudava's sister ShrutaKeerti who was queen of Kekaya kingdom)

Scientist/Engineer

The last post of Mr. Sharma was on 31st October, 2011. Is he still waiting and watching for an advice?

Life sciences analyst

Well said manish, very Good argument raised by you. MR. sunil sharma please respond as we want to know what decision you took? or what's the current status.

I have done Regetered marriage with her in Tamilnadu as i am working here since past 5 years...............Let's see wats happens next.............As it is my decision, so i will face it.............i ave tried a lot with all your suggestions but.....the things were not gone in that way.....So, there is no option remains....& final decision........jab pyar kiya to darna kiya....it's Life........Kisi ko Akela chodne se accha hai...uske sath milkar lado...!!

Marte to bahut hai Jung-E-Mahobbat me "Galib"

AA zara Lad ke Dekhe, ke Fanna kaise hua jaata hai.............!!

Congrats Sunil! Finally u did it. I am also into the exact same situation (same relation- me as the son of my lover's mother's brother) with the only difference that we have left our homes and are on the run. Now we are planning to get converted to christianity and get married. Going thru all the replies, i think dats the only solution. Plz advice.

private employe

is it possible a person can marriage with his mother's sister's daughter.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu