LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Madhu Sreedharan Nair (Proprietor)     14 September 2011

To form a new religion

There is a lot of religions in India and a lot of them have a lot of reservation.

Bad luck, I have no such minority religious reservation on education or any other similar areas.

I am now going to start a new religion. which is certainly going to be a minority religion.

Will my religion will get all the status of a minority religion.

or what is the definition given to religion by the judiciary and government.

Learning

6 Replies

(Guest)

Do start a new religion but ask erstwhile Royal King of Travancore to arrange a DEVAPRASANNAM with that bl**dy Tantrik or else you sure to land yourself in deep back water trouble.

Madhu Sreedharan Nair (Proprietor)     15 September 2011

it is not a reply to my question.

I dont care much about my King. But one thing is sure my King is so better than your Great Emporer. He atleast not rob his own treasury till this date.

B.K.Manish (Secretary)     20 September 2011

There is no need of a new religion in India because religion has become a exploitation machineary for politicians. You can aware peoples against  missuse of reservation.

Well

definitaion of religion

it is a system of faith and worship according to ( S 295 IPC & art. 159(1) of conct.)

you can furtur read various decisions e.g. commissioner H.R.E v lakshmindra(AIR 1954 SC 282,290)

Madhu Sreedharan Nair (Proprietor)     20 September 2011

In Kerala, the colleges of minorities enjoying an unlimited power. so I think a new religion will provide the majority to enjoy that power.

for eg. if a sect of hindu community of a group of people not less than 7 members can form a religion and a college so can avail that benefit.

I think a citizen of india can form a religion in the name of any thing and government compelled to accept it if we go to the courts.

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     20 September 2011

You can start new one no problem except that you must get followers.

History is example that all new initiatives are opposed so go ahead if you have conviction.

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     28 October 2011

What was milk tax?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register