LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

S. K. Vaidya (Employee)     09 June 2011

Conducting Agreement

What is the stamp duty if business is given for conducting and incidentially business premises goes to conductor for doing business

Learning

6 Replies

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     09 June 2011

Which type business? please give deatails.

S. K. Vaidya (Employee)     09 June 2011

Hotel business and its licenses, Kitchen equipment and staff are given for conducting hotel business purpose for three years and hotel premises goes incidentially for carrying the business. The fees are 10,000/- per months for three years and depoisit Rs. 1,00,000/-. The leave license stamp duty  does not applies?how to determine stamp duty as I did not find any provision in Bombay stamp Act 1958?

S. K. Vaidya (Employee)     26 June 2011

Hey legal pundits can anybody urgently reply my query regarding aforesaid matter

RAKESH PIPRODIA (ADVOCATE)     28 June 2011

do you mean to say BUSINESS CONDUCTING AGREEMENT instead of lease one

S. K. Vaidya (Employee)     28 June 2011

Respected Sir

Conducting agreement means running business given to another person who uses license of BMC and other things and premises is given incidental to carry business. In my case the Owner gives his hotel business for conducting together with licenses and equipment and hotel premises is given incidental for three years and he is paid compensatation  for the same by conductor which is specifically mention hereinabove. I did not find  what stamp duty are charged for Conducting agreement under the Bombay Stamp Act. It is not a lease agreement

V R SHROFF (Sr. ADVOCATE Bombay High Court Mob: 9892432152)     29 March 2014

it does not attract Leave & License agreement stamp duty 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register