What are your plans for summer vacation?

Engineering

oh...ok!...no probs!....ha ha ha ha!...I did not see that mssg earlier !

Thanks a lot for the compliment too :)

Anyways Sorry to all, for increasing unnecessary bulk on this thread due to this confusion!

For justice and dignity

i have to complete some important tasks during the vacations only.....

so no vacation      :(

sair kar duniya ki gafil

jindgaani fir kahan,

aur jindgani gar rahi,

to naujawani fir kahan!

[See my Blog for NSSD-UOI] Founder - President Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Democratic Rights Forum (DRF) (Foundation for Social Justice and Constitutional Awareness for Trial of Public Service) email at drf.india@gmail.com - Twitter:democrats_forum

'Sir'akati jaaye hai rukh se naqaab.. ahistaaaa.. aahistaaa...

Nikalta aa raha hai aaftaab.. ahistaaaa.. aahistaaa...

WO Bedardi se "Sir" kaaten aur main kahoon unse..

HUZOOR... ahistaaaa.. aahistaaa... JANAAB.. ahistaaaa.. aahistaaa...

RAFAT PADE TO HAR GANGE>>>>>>>

[See my Blog for NSSD-UOI] Founder - President Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Democratic Rights Forum (DRF) (Foundation for Social Justice and Constitutional Awareness for Trial of Public Service) email at drf.india@gmail.com - Twitter:democrats_forum

Originally posted by :Sarvesh K Sharma
"
sair kar duniya ki gafil

jindgaani fir kahan,

aur jindgani gar rahi,

to naujawani fir kahan!
"

Fir apan log permanent vacation me apne naati-poton ke sath dada-dadi garden me baithkar jagjeet singh ki gazal gungunaya karenge....

Dene waale muze moujon ki rawaani de de

Fir se ek baar muze meri jawaani de de

Nasha aa jaaye muze teri jawaani ki kasam

Too agar jaam me bhar ke muze paani de de

Abr ho jaam ho saaki ho mere pahloo me

Koi to shaam muze aise suhaani de de...........

NA

what a ridiculous argument from a LD. advocate to insist on calling a lady "Sir"! So all women who this LD. advocate thinks have some substance would be called "Sir" by him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Total likes : 2 times

Ambika jee, the most unfortunate is the Hindi culture of our nation..

The most respected lady is being called as "RASHTRAPATI" instead of "PRSIDENT".

Here I remember your this thread;

http://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Re-Patriarchy-and-Sex-ratio-36057.asp

self employed

Ambika: calling a woman 'sir' is usually based on a type of reverse psychology. when people want to insult a man, he is called a 'sissy' or hen-pecked, or asked to wear bangles etc. Calling a man womanly is an insult.
So many people conclude that calling a woman a man is an honour.

Indira gandhi and kiran bedi were amused at being addressed as "Sir" but didn't try to correct such people. 
My first boss used to tell me "I know you are man enough to get this done".... usually I took it as a compliment and worked extra hard (I was 20 years old lol).

Even in america, the general belief is that every woman wants to be "one of the boys" in order to break the glass ceiling and prove that her gender is not a detriment. She is on par with men and part of their club. etc etc....

Such women will also be required to laugh at chauvinistic jokes about female s*xuality. Another 'sh*t test' to prove she is one of the boys. The next step of course is that undue advances are made at her because the s*xual jokes are a test to her receptivity. (Hey, you laughed at my joke about s*x etc..) Pretty sad, but I think that's how it works.

NA

No properly educated person --educated in the true sense- would call a woman 'sir" or "Sriman" .And when an advocate   calls  a woman sir by saying its the highest constitutional honor he can give to a woman he in fact  is like isulting our constituion which has professed for equity to pave the way for euqality( as different from uniformity). As a political science student, I have studied the constitution throroly and know that it is atrocious on the part of such ld. advocate/s to misrepresent our constituion. 

Total likes : 1 times

self employed

Ambika: have you heard the phrase "Preaching to the converted". That is what we're doing here. I hear you and you hear me. So it's good to connect with people who think like us, but at the same time I wouldn't bother with those who think different. Life is too short you know, and out there, there are people more open to this kind of thing.

Total likes : 1 times

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu