LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

M. Kannan (Consultant)     26 May 2011

Trust Deed Registration in Tamil Nadu

TRUST Registration - What is the stamp duty and registration fees at Hosur, Krishnagiri District, Tamilnadu for registration of TRUST. Where to register whether in sub-registrar office or in charity commissioner office. Rs. 180 stamp duty and 1% registration fees I believe. Is it correct.

Learning

8 Replies

M. Kannan (Consultant)     27 May 2011

Thanks Mr. Siva Subramanian for your timely reply.

What are all documents required other than Trust Deed to register at Sub-Registrar office. Please tell me whether Managing Trustee & other trustees to be present at the time of registration. Or signatures of all the trustees and witnesses in the Trust Deed itself enough. Can the Managing Trustee himself register the Trust Deed at the Sub-Registrar Office, Hosur.

J.PAULRAJ (DIRECTOR)     28 May 2011

I, J.Paulraj Auditor/Tax Consultant/Income Tax Practioner do here by say that

Managing trustee can register the trust deed at the sub registrat office- housr

provided, the trust deed should be made accordingly,

he should keep his PAN, or other ID while registration

for further details

j.paulraj

salem

R.Balasubramaniam (Proprietor)     18 July 2013

I need to Registar TRUST in Tirupur, So i need consultants for Registration of Trusts in Tirupur. 

Gerry Wilson (lawyer)     19 July 2013

Trust registration should be done at sub registrar office. registration fee is 1%. you should pay 180rs as stamp duty. Pan card shoulb be there while registration.

best omaha dui lawyers | dui nebraska

Sahubardeen (Owner)     07 February 2018

Trust deed or N.G.O reign deeds are prepared and submitted to the parties and sent by post if requested.Document charges for each Rd.3,500.

Trust deed or N.G.O reign deeds are prepared and submitted to the parties and sent by post if requested.Document charges for each Rd.3,500.

Contact by mobile 9843669212

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register