Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

1000 Thanked Member

Page no : 3

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     25 May 2011

I am not using any techniques to get points and I am not teaching any body to do so.  It is system problem because of the virus.  I am not n need of points also.  

YOGESHWAR. (ADVOCATE HIGH COURT-criminal /civil -youract@gmail.com)     25 May 2011

just search your earlier advice for how to get points.

YOGESHWAR. (ADVOCATE HIGH COURT-criminal /civil -youract@gmail.com)     25 May 2011

Is it note better to stop points system.

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     25 May 2011

legal victim sir,

wht are you saying ?

better to stop point systum!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaah............

nice joke sir,

i am sure if the piont earn systum stops, then the TRP

of this plateform will came down, very down, very -very down............

1 Like

(Guest)

Arup ji, it is not supporters who brings victory but it is always opositors who throws a person toward victory.

See, jis Leader ke jitne jyada putle jalaaye jaate hain wo utna bada leader hota hai.

Yaar Arup ji, main to taras raha hoon ki muz par bhi hamle kiye jaayen aur mere bhi putle jalaaye jaayen...

At once it was happened that the 1500 officers of Maharashtra secretariat were passing a proposal in the meeting of their organisation "Maharashtra Rajya Rajpatrit Adhikari Mahasangh" to move a morcha from secretariat to Rajyapal against myself and against DRF to get me inside and to close down the DRF as they were claming that myself & DRF creating threat to them.    What is our say which they are treating a threat from us is that we address them as our "ALL THE PUBLIC SERVANTS INCLUDING CABINET SECRETARY ARE NOHING MORE THAN OUR KAAMWALI BAI JO HAAARE GHAR ME PAGAAR LEKAR ZAADU-PONCHHA LAGAATI HAI AUR HAMAARA SERVANT".  So we ask their duties and keep watch on them.

But their proposal was remained within  the walls of their meeting room.

Lekin aapke chances yahan LCI par bright hain Arup ji kyonki yahan next bas aapke putle jalne hi wale hain. Jabki mera to yahan bhi koi future naheen hai Arup ji.. ek samay thodi umeed jagi thi Holi ke aaspas ki Vaanar Sena jaroor mere putle jalaakar mera naam roushan karne me kuchh yogdaan degi magar senapati bhaag khade huye bas vaanar kabhi kabhi daant dikhakar KHON-KHON kar lete hain kabhi kabhi so usme kya hone waala hai yaar......  

1 Like

SANTOSHSINGH. (ADVOCATE sardarsena@gmail.com)     28 May 2011

Galib khayal accha hay.

Hamare sath tumko bhi le dubege.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     01 June 2011

So we ask their duties and keep watch on them.

---   your watch is so dangerous!

please keep contonue.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register