Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Cost of Filing Divorce Petition

Page no : 2

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     21 April 2011

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/articles/proforma-divorce-petition--3031.asp

---   copy it and prepare your divorce petition by yourself.

if face any problem,-  give a msg in my profile.

2 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     21 April 2011

why  the lawyers takes 10k just for filing a petition? when in my case my lawyer is saying his consultancy fees are only 300/- and court appearence fees are 500/- .

-----   it is will of your pleader. he may ask whatever he thinks fit, you have the liberty to accept it or not.

1 Like

AYAN (SR. SUPERVISOR)     22 April 2011

THANK U FOR UR SUGGESTION MR. ARUP.  I WILL KEEP THAT IN MIND

Avnish Kaur (Consultant)     22 April 2011

10 k is small amount that he is charging u to prepare petition, in delhi good lawyers charge 25 to 50 k to file .

petition is main basis of all ur case , hire a gud lawyer to file the case. but he shud not misguide u that its charged by court, change ur lawyer to someone who really deserves this fee and not one who takes it by defrauding u.

professional fee is how much u can command not wat u beg in name of court.

(Guest)

I tried to ask the same question to a learned advocate on this forum and he sent me an email asking for Rs 5 lakhs to file the divorce petition and fight the case. 

I am willing to pay Rs 10,000 ( Keval Dus Hazaar Bharat Sarkar ke rupaiah . Only Rupees Ten Thousand Only.) 

in two instalments of Rs 5000. If anyone is willing to drive my divorce case, please send me an email or IM me at reachadamkumar@gmail.com.

The matrimonial home is in Chennai. Marriage was held in Kerala. 

Praveen Kumar (Not working)     01 May 2011

sir, can you give me format to file custody of child so that I can file it myself

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     02 May 2011

Rs 5 lakhs to file the divorce petition and fight the case. 

I am willing to pay Rs 10,000

---   thanks mr adam.

there lies the utility of lci.

you may file it in person. no problem for it. you will get help from this forum.

by the by have you got the pleader? the area is in in question where your case to be presented.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     02 May 2011

noted your post mr praveen.

i will post if i get.

you post a little bit details of your matter.

S...S...D... (Secretary)     18 March 2014

What is a cost of Divorce in Thane? & how many days / months / year it will take? I want divorce with my daughter custody. What is a procedure for it? 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register