LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

NITIN SATRA (manager)     22 March 2011

agricultural land

my aunt, age -80 is having 3 acre of agricultural land in Kutch-Gujrat. She is married but does not have any children. She is residing with us. She wants to trf agrcultural land to my mothers name. However my mother is not a farmer nor she hold any agri land anywhere in india.

So wat are the ways she can have the land trf in her name .....pls advice.

Nitin

Learning

6 Replies

Abhishek Marvi (ADVOCATE)     23 March 2011

agriculture land  cannot transfer without farmer.so i suggest that if possible first your aunt give application land convert agriculture to non agriculture than after your aunt execute giftdeed or saledeed in favour of your mother.

bhagwat patil (Property due diligence 9422773303)     23 March 2011

If your grand father (mothers side) is having an agricutural land it will do.

NITIN SATRA (manager)     23 March 2011

if she executes a will in favour of my mother then after her death this agricultural land be trf in my mothers name ?

NITIN SATRA (manager)     23 March 2011

Sir, grand father (mothers side) died long back.  However  if she (aunt) executes a will in favour of my mother then after her death this agricultural land be trf in my mothers name ?

niranjan (civil practice)     23 March 2011

aunt means what ? kaki aur mausi ? what is the relation of your mother with aunt ?Because if your mother is sister of aunt then answer may differ and if your mother is wife of brother of husband of  aunt,then answer will be differfent. The reason is that from your question connection is not properly established of the land with which family,mother"s side or father's side. However I have come across a judgment that says that agr.land can be transferred by will.

NITIN SATRA (manager)     24 March 2011

yes she is mausi of my mother.  can i get the judgement copy that agr.land can be transferred by will. thanx

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register