Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

No maintenance to EARNING wife -SC

Page no : 2

Ambika (NA)     01 February 2011

But here she is earning only 9000/- Can it be said earning well in these inflationary times? Rs 3000 goes for rent, can 6000 /- be said as earning well? Both of them in this case are not earning well. Only her husband is earning well.

I can understand this notion of equality even if she had earned 30,000!

Avnish Kaur (Consultant)     01 February 2011

purpose of maintenance/interim maintenance is not to equalise the earning of both spouses , it may be awarded if (SEC 24 READS AS)

24. Maintenance pendente lite and expenses of proceedings.- Where in any proceeding under this Act it appears to the court that either the wife or the husband, as the case may be, has no independent income sufficient for her or his support and the necessary expenses of the proceeding, it may, on the application of the wife or the husband, order the respondent to pay to the petitioner the expenses of the proceeding, and monthly during the proceeding such sum as, having regard to the petitioner's own income and the income of the respondent, it may seem to the court to be reasonable.

I am familiar with this section. My posting was in reply to the specific expression if both of them are earning well. And I am not talking about equalising the money. One cannot reduce a person to living a life under stress, (Rs. 6000/- per month for survival for wife when husband is earning 40,000/-,) when the husband is comfortable enough. There are earlier judgments which have talked about the life style maintained in matrimonial home should not be affected adversely. So there are lot of cracks and gaps in the way we are saying in the era of equality when both are earning equally well .....in this case they are not earning equally well. A person who earns 9000 and gives 3000 for rent, is certainly does not have enough means to support herself. And then what about the life style should not be affected. some minimum standards of life need to be maintained.

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     01 February 2011

@ Ambika

So, if you were the Judge woud you have ordered selling husband’s kidney as he can very well survive on one kidney and set the clock of ‘equity’ to appease wife kya…….
Reasoning: Re-check facts of each set of cases and try to minimize mixing one Order given based on that particular alleged set of facts and counters with another case peculiarities otherwise LCI will run out of postings space……….

(Guest)

Chalo 9000/- to mile...

Atleast this is better than those orders where the wife got Rs. 2500/- monthly when the husband earned Rs. 90,000/- monthly.And it was considered such a big justice to the woman,that it was published in newspaper!

(Guest)

SIFF IS A CREATION OF SOME FRUSTRATED LOSERS, WHO COULD NOT HANDLE THEIR MARRIAGE AND THEY LOVE TO BLAME THEIR WIFE FOR THAT. YE SIFF KE LAADLE APNI MATA JI KI TOH AARTI UTAARTE HAI, POOJA KI DEVI MAANTE HAI PAR APNI BIWIO KO GAALIYA DETI HAI, UNKI IZZAT NAI KARTE, AUR ISLIYE UNKI BIWIA UNHE 4 DHAAM KE DARSHAN KARA CHUKI HAI, ISLIYE INN LOGO KO AURATO SE ITNI PROBLEM HAI, PAR INHE YE NAI LAGTA KI INKI BHI KOI GALTI RAHI HOGI.  As I said taali kabhi bhi ek haath se nai bajti.

SIFF  IS TO PROVOKE MEN TO BREAK HOMES & TORTURE THEIR WIVES MORE & MORE, LEGALLY AND EMOTIONALLY WITH CLEVER PLANS.

(Guest)

histories

LIFE HISTORIES

AVNISH KAUR-  her sister in law had filed false cases against her brother , because on the second day of marriage avnish’s brother had asked for divorce as his wife has some skin problem. Wow , fir toh ye hona hi tha, moreover miss avnish kaur ke ghar mei har room mei camera laga hua so she has all the footage. Now my question is she rahul mahajan’s sister or some prime minister. Atleast I have never heard this ki rooms mei ya ghar mei camera laga ho. Anyway I pity on her bhabhi, she was so lucky to have such a wonderful sister in law, avnish. So iam not surprise at all that within 2 days of marriage her bhabhi filed a case for torture & harassment, I can understand. Because I can see how much avnish ji tortures and harass LIC victims. Avnish you are so negative minded, even being a female you have no respect for females, what a shame ???

(Guest)

1)   Arup – has also a failed marriage and that’s the reason he blames woman and post disgusting things about woman.

2)   Manjeet kalra- same story as above

3)   Tortured_atma- same story as above.

(Guest)

I don't have any personal enemity with you people but its sad that you all always write very misleading posts, which are not good advice, their might be a lot of frustration but that does not mean that you will make marriage a war.  Please grow up and leave come out of so much of negativity, please try to be a bit positive.

i have read maximum of your posts and thats the reason iam writing this . you people really think verymuch negative, try & balance.

(Guest)

Woman might have hurted you and gave sufferings but that does not mean that you will blame all the females, and will celebrate their loss, or will disown them.  You might be having sisters,& in future you can have daughters who can get married to wrong men and suffer, kya tab bhi aap log yahi sab bologe and likhoge ???? When their husbands will leave the, won't give them maintenance , no allimony, will make them pregnant and then will throw them out saying she used to ill treat my mom, meri ma ke saath meri biwi ki banti nai thi, isliye divorce chahiye, tab kya bologe aap ???? Tab kya karega aapka SIFF ??? will SIFF help you that time .

Good & bad people dono hote hai. so you should not be so much biased.  

Avnish Kaur (Consultant)     02 February 2011

SIFF IS TO SAVE INDIAN FAMILY -AISHWARYA JI

(Guest)

Jitna fill size mei likhna hai likho, but the truth won't change. you are a loser, who misleads victims, because you are frustrated.

I will delete my profile coz i hate reading such neagtive things all around, iam not interested but yes want to show your real picture. Avnish the loser

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     02 February 2011

wot the hell is going on???

gargi jee,if you have grudges and you wrote that...fine!

but what made u delete ur account after that?

@avnish

wot made u think the banned member aishwarya has written this?

if u have doubts,kindly write an open letter to the admin or thru a private message that aishwarya threw mud at you all.but before that they shud verify if she was behind this.all website owners know IP addresses of its members so they can know if aishwarya and gargi sharma are the same persons or not.

if you have a good rapport with the admin,they'll also confirm to you privately who wrote all these posts as gargi sharma,whether she was aishwarya or sum1 else.

till then,remain quiet and dont implicate any1 on basis of your suspicion

AMEN

tortured_aathma (none)     02 February 2011

oh god this is limit of frustation on behalf of aish /shivani/Rosni BEE

making personal attacks on great members like avnish. arup, and tajindia.  This deleted amount member seems to be a person with criminal backgrowund.  now let me tell u story of this deleted account ish member story, she killed her husband and claimed all the insurance money of her husband through LIC and since that day even LCI looks like LIC to her.  woh hota hai sawaan ke aandhey ko sab kuch haara haara lagta hai similarly waise hi this murderer women sees every word started by letter L as LIC.  now when insurance was able to find the true story and she was sent to jail she has started raising words of woman rights and bala bala baala and she behaves as a an abla while she herself is big baala.

2 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register