Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

LAW after engineering

Page no : 2

alok lingayat (Software Engineer)     31 January 2013

is there any night college in mumbai to do law. im also an sw engineer and want to study cyber law.

R.K Nanda (Advocate)     01 February 2013

u can do law course in evening classes.

alok lingayat (Software Engineer)     02 February 2013

thnx for reply but i want to know the list of colleges which provide evening classes. i appreciate if you could help me with that.

R.K Nanda (Advocate)     03 February 2013

check list of colleges offering such classes in ur state.

Msk-need -nuetral- laws (self)     28 February 2013

Hello All,

I too express and echoes the views of many who turned to study Law. I completed Master from Engineering from IIT and having returned from US.  I did not know any matrimonial laws and I was trapped by 498a expert wife. Thats the time I realised, though I have prepared basic laws and indian constitution for my civil service papers, because of lack of detailed knowledge, my life turned upside down. I decided to join  law  and fight for few poor people and victims justice.

I too feel pained to see many lawyers do ill practice for their bread and butter.

Lawyers and dcotors have more moral responsibilty than all other professional, I regard these two highly.

Abrar Hussain (Engineer)     04 March 2015

Dear Sir/madam

Please please guide me ..I am   Abrar from Karnataka I have completed BE in Mechanical Engineering in 2012 and working in JSW Steel company from past 2 years 3 months.... I am thinking to do LLB course.. So please tell me weather Doing after LLB after BE will add credential to my carrier .

The reason is working life is not in corporate steel companies

My moto is to  work as legal advisor for technical company  as i feel without any legal assistance we cant run even a small business.

Please guide me weather  company gives preferece for LLB & LLM graduates  or BE LLB Graduate ...

awaiting for response.

Abrar Hussain (Engineer)     04 March 2015

Its my prayer before Lawyer sclub of india Please  reply .

My email id is abbuabrarbvb@gmail.com

Jayesh Pathade   15 February 2017

Hi Mika, I have a similar profile like your. Would be glad if you could share more about your journey. I am still studying law at this point. Regards, Jayesh

Jayesh Pathade   15 February 2017

Hi Mika, I have a similar profile like your. Would be glad if you could share more about your journey. I am still studying law at this point. Regards, Jayesh

Martin Lois   22 February 2017

As you are interested to pursue law, I would suggest you to go with it as there are many institutes in Coimbatore offering Distance Education in LLB which you can Google it. You have to take your own career decision & I would suggest you keep your parents informed about your interest in law

Dinesh   18 May 2018

Dear,

Am civil engineer having experience of 26 years want to do PG in law in any of our related field. Please suggect.

Regards,
Dinesh Kumar

Rahul   29 June 2018

You can visit the Website of Jindal Global University to know about the Two Year M.A. in Business Laws (Non-Residential). The course is explained perfectly in the below-mentioned words.

• Business professionals who do not possess an LLB degree (and therefore cannot proceed directly to an LLM), who nevertheless need a solid grounding in Business Laws to advance in their careers in the legal, tax, accounting, banking insurance and corporate finance domains.

• Experienced senior executives, government official, senior partners, entrepreneurs – for example in other management fields such as medicine, healthcare, public administration, government department, higher education, journalism, engineering and management consulting

• Those practitioner-scholars who simply want to embark on a rigorous, highly selective, world-class journey of continuous self-improvement and acquire a wider knowledge base and personal network with academic accreditation and an international reputation for excellence.

Anyone can become a lawyer even the engineers. They just need to opt for the right course form the right educational institutions. The faculty and the infrastructure should be checked well before filling up the application form. In many cases, the students will need to appear for the entrance tests and the personal interview rounds.

Both of them require a solid round of preparation. It is only the hard preparation from the side of the students that will give them the chance to study in the best educational institutions of the country. Fortunately for them, the Jindal Global University is there to take them under their wings and help them evolve into the best lawyers of the country.  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register