Need a Best Service Lawyer of Punjab and Haryana High Court

Is Mr Arun Jain senior advocate punjab and haryana advocate best in civil matters? Does he have standing in civil matters.

hello sir,

I need a best lawyer from punjab and haryana high court who has past experience in dealing with banking service matters.

My mail id is : rahul.ece.2005@gmail.com

ph.no. 9468180569 , 9355103420

kindly help.

hello sir,

I need a best lawyer from punjab and haryana high court who has past experience in dealing with banking service matters.

My mail id is : rahul.ece.2005@gmail.com

ph.no. 9468180569 , 9355103420

kindly help.

LEGAL COUNSULTANT

DEAR  ADVOCATE,

MITS ADV AJAY SHARMA  FRM HIGHCOURT  J&K INDIALOOKING FOR A PAL ADVOCATE . in punjab

CALL-+919906298380

EMAIL ID- pixyshindia@gmail.com

I need list of five senior service matter lawyers of Chandigarh High Court with their names, email address and phone numbers

you can contact Mr. BS Rana, senior advocate.

pl. tell me the best lawyer in service matter(railway) to file a case in Punjab & Hariyana high court. email: sh.greece.kumar@gmail.com mobile:9041918314

I want to join Sr. Advocate/Advocate  to start Practice in Service matters @ Chandigarh 

kindly guide and suggest me I'm fresher and had graduated from SD College, GangaNagar (Rajasthan)

The one I know closely and who charges genuinely is Advocate Naveen Chopra, Panchkula. He can be of great help in service matters. 

RETIRED JUDICIAL OFFICER

How can one judge the Best Lawyer. It is impossible. It all depends upon mentalility of Hon'ble Judge. For one Judge "A" Lawyer may be the Best but for the same subject matter another "B" Lawyer may be considered as the best lawyer. So never choose the Best Lawyer. Give a chance to a daring and brilliant advocate, though he may be young to present your case logically. That is best way, result is the secondary.

Total likes : 1 times

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu