Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

PBS KUMAR (HR - PROFESSIONAL)     18 July 2008

A NEW PF NOTIFICATION

Dear Friends,

Please see the attachment for new notification on PF.

Regards,

PBS KUMAR

Learning

9 Replies

Guest (n/a)     18 July 2008

Dear

Thanks for usefull material

Regards

anil

S. Krishnamoorthy (Business)     05 August 2008

Thank you, Sir.

S. Krishnamoorthy

suresh babu (personal)     11 February 2010

I had been acquited by high court on 18th nov.The copy of judgment was ready on 3rd dec.Now i wish to know if the CBI had filed appeal in SC.Can any one inform me how to find out if the appeal is filed or not.

harish (officer)     13 February 2010

The organization in which previously i was working for past 10yrs closed due to recession without any prior intimation. The owner's identity was not known. PF for employees was not settled. How to claim the PF and settlement ? while enquiring in PF office i came to know that PF money was not credited for past 5 months in employees account.

1 Like

S V Narayanan (Personnel Manager)     17 February 2010

Only 5 months PF was not despotied...but prior to this your employer would have deposited...please approach your Regional PF Commissioner and file a compliant...if not you can file police compliant as a group including all your friends...

S V Narayanan (Personnel Manager)     17 February 2010

This is not a new one...it was introduced in the year of 2008...it is a scheme for disabled person...

Rama mohan Acharya (Manager HR(Legal))     22 February 2010

This is  ascheme in 2008. any awy thanks to Mr. Kumar for the contribution.

AJAY KUMAR (Marketing Officer)     09 September 2010

Hi friends,

Any one can provide me the Notification for "PF withdrawl for purchase a site for construction of house at the name of member or member and spouse" which is mentioned in 68B 

Regards

AJAY KUMAR

cyberlawyer (barrister)     14 September 2010

You have to file a caveat and serve notice to them. Then it is mandatory for them to intimate you with appeal papers....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register