Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aditya Mathur (Voice Over Artist)     06 July 2010

Urgent: Business Training Firm

Hi,

I and my friend are in the process of starting up a new business training firm on a small scale wherein we provide intercultaral, business etiquette, team building trainings etc. Im based in mumbai and she is based in Germany. She wants to come down to mumbai and the 2 of us want to start up the training firm in mumbai.

I would like to know about:

1.  legal documents for registering a company

2. visa procedures for a german to obtain a business/work visa( whom can we consult or contact)

3. details of the legal documents for a german to apply for a business/work visa in mumbai,India.

We want to start the firm latest by end of august. Kindly let us know what would be the best possible way to go about the procedures and whether we need to consult a legal advisor(if so, please mention references in mumbai)

Regards,

Aditya Mathur

Learning

2 Replies

S. Bharath (Advocate and Arbitrator Formerly Civil Judge)     07 July 2010

Aditya, it is good that you are realising the need to draw the legal framework before you actually start up with your business. You may consult my friend Mr. Rajeev, Advocate who is practising in Mumbai, who can advise you; you may contact him at 022-22865030 [landline] or 09619927585 [mobile].

Vikas (Legal Associate Foreign Direct Investment)     09 July 2010

Hi Aditya, 

For assistance on Company formation and Visa issues please contact on -8080088209. 

If your intending to issue shares to your german friend also , please keep RBI regulations in mind.

Regards, 

Vikas 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register