Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

can we see the copy of others after exam under rti

Page no : 2

Isaac Gabriel (Advocate)     15 September 2011

Your concern is genuine.Apply to the PIO for the result of the vivo test and seek the marks awarded to the aspirant.It may prompt for the publication of the marks secure in interview/viva voce etc.by each contestant.The opinion expressed for furnishing the information throguh RTI is the right procedure to ensure transparency. 

Ninya Bagra   12 March 2017

Upon RTI application all answer scriptts of selected candidates in a recruitment of Junior Engineers of a department were given. Upon scrutinization of the papers it was found that so many manipulations of marks were found as under: 1) many unanswered questions of the favoured candidates were given. 2) many wrongly answered of the favoured candidates were also given marks. 3) extra marks too were given to some of them. 4) double marks too were given in some of the answers. 5) too many over writtings and corrections with different handwriting and pen were also found. 6) there were no signature of the paper evaulutors in some of it. If necessary I can attach the answers sheet in this forum as an evidence as well as for the kind perusal of the esteemed and learned members here. Hence, I am of opinion that others answer scriptts too should be allowed to collect in RTI act for more transparency/fairness. Necessary amendment on the present RTI act should be done by the concened authority.

Ninya Bagra   12 March 2017

Upon RTI application all answer scriptts of selected candidates in a recruitment of Junior Engineers of a department were given. Upon scrutinization of the papers it was found that so many manipulations of marks were found as under: 1) many unanswered questions of the favoured candidates were given. 2) many wrongly answered of the favoured candidates were also given marks. 3) extra marks too were given to some of them. 4) double marks too were given in some of the answers. 5) too many over writtings and corrections with different handwriting and pen were also found. 6) there were no signature of the paper evaulutors in some of it. If necessary I can attach the answers sheet in this forum as an evidence as well as for the kind perusal of the esteemed and learned members here. Hence, I am of opinion that others answer scriptts too should be allowed to collect in RTI act for more transparency/fairness. Necessary amendment on the present RTI act should be done by the concened authority.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register