Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jayant rai   15 September 2019

Clearification on technical resignation from Central Government to State Government

Sir, I am a Central Govt. employee and completed 9 yrs of service as on date 13/09/2019 in the rank of Constable. Now I had been selected for the post of Sub-Inspector in West Bengal Police under West Bengal State Government for which I already took proper permission from my Department. Does my resignation may be considered as technical resignation and my past services and pensionary benefit may also carry forward in new Department. Kindly provide legal aid in this regard please.

Learning

2 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     22 September 2020

Yes.

Central Govt has to pay pension contribution and leave salary to the state govt.

royalehighshacks   05 October 2020

When you've glitched through the glass, go fly over to the cascade region where you can gather a lot of jewels! There's even two red ones that will give you 20 jewels each without multipliers and 120 precious stones on the off chance that you have multipliers! When you've gathered those  royale high generator precious stones, you can finish off of the game and open it up again rehash the cycle! In case you're on versatile, the glitch is comparative however somewhat more troublesome. Here's a connect to somebody doing it on versatile.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register