LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kishan Singh   15 September 2019

regarding registered rent agreement

sir my house is in unauthorised colony and not a free hod property. I wish to give same on rent can I get registered agreement from sub registrar office is it possible or suggest me how I give on rent the same and what document shout make with the tenant

Learning

14 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     15 September 2019

It is better for you to make a lease deed for 11 months and after every months get the new deed executed. SInce the property is in unauthorised colony besided not being free hold your tenant can ceat problem for you in future. Be sure that the terms of agreement be specific and sharp 

I wish to know that lease deed attested by notary or registered before Sub Registrar ? I

I wish to know that lease deed attested by notary or registered before Sub Registrar ? I

Better to register before the Registrar. However the duration of 11 months could be Validly Notrized too

First lease deed of property situated in unauthorised colony can be registered before Register ?. And second in case of dispute the notarized lease deed can be acceptable in the court of law ?

First lease deed of property situated in unauthorised colony can be registered before Register ?. And second in case of dispute the notarized lease deed can be acceptable in the court of law ?

Yes ,Notrized lease deed is acceptabel, should propelry Numbered and Recorded by Notary, The draft should be clear and specific and ensure the teneble witnesses.You need to check with registry wheather they need title documents while registering the Lease deed, as in many places for rent deed or lease deed the title documents are not asked by courts

1 Like

Vikram sodha   28 September 2019

You can only execute Leave and License agreement with the tenant for giving your property on rent. The said documents period should be 11 months and 29 days.

you can not registered the document in sub registrar office without your ownership. 

so better to notarize the document.

Kishan Singh   28 September 2019

If there is any dispute with tenant the notarized agreement acceptable in the court ?

If there is any dispute with tenant the notarized agreement acceptable in the court ?

It is acceptable in court if any dispute

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register