LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RAJ RAJA (admin head)     09 September 2019

Salary not paid by employer for resigning from project

I resigned from the project on June 2019 and served my notice period of 30 Days till July 2019 and was told (verbally) for payroll company that i would be transferred to other project soon but 1 month has passed but i am not deployed at new project repeated follows-ups on the same have went unaswered. 

today when i asked for the salary for the month of August 2019 was told that i am no longer an employee of the organisation and that my last day of working was in July 2019.

I said that in my resignation i have no were mentioned the payroll organisation and that have mentioned only the project company's name. And that they should consider me as benched employee and based on that i am eligible for the salary.

Points to note:-  NO official communication of resignation received from payroll company since June 2019.
                          NO reliving/experience Letter received since July 2019
                          Official notice period of Payroll company is 2 months vice versa and can be adjusted inleiu of salary of same duration vice versa.

NO Mention of employment given only for said project company in the appointment of offer letter. 
                         only mention of project company's abbreviation that to in non-employment clause for project company or its subsidiaries for 1 year post resignation from the Payroll company.

Please suggest on what can be done in this case,

As per my understanding i am eligible for 3 months pay i.e if the payroll company decides to terminate my employment with them effective September 2019 then i should get salary for Aug 2019 (benched month) as well as salary for Sep 2019 and Oct 2019 (2 months notice period as per the ppointment letter)

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register