LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Giridhar   07 September 2019

Resignation and salary deduction

I have submitted my resignation letter on 23rd Aug 2019 by giving one month notice as per the office contract. The last day of attending the office will be 23rd Sep 2019.

But the employer in his email sent to me has stated that my resignation has accepted and I am relieved from my service with effect from 25th Aug.

Inspite of giving one month notice, the employer has asked me leave my job immediately.

The salary for the working period of 23 days for the August month was not given to me. (reasons not known).

Please guide me how to approach the management in getting me my salary.

Learning

6 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     08 September 2019

YOu can claim for the salary 

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     08 September 2019

Have you received your salary for Aug monthly completly, then maintain good relations, obtain all necessary relieving, experience certificate and then respond to email and ask them under what rule or law salary was denied for those days the employee worked in the organisation.  (Some times it may be a typographical error also)

Giridhar   08 September 2019

I have not received the salary for the month of Aug 2019 (23 days I worked)

Giridhar   08 September 2019

I have not received the salary for the month of Aug 2019 (23 days I worked)

P. Venu (Advocate)     08 September 2019

Have you received the relieving certificate, experience certificate etc.?

Giridhar   09 September 2019

No I have not received my salary nor any relieving certificate, but they mailed to me for the reply of resignation sent by mail by me.

Yesterday I mailed to the Principal and Chairman of the school about the settlement of my salary and return of my original certificates.

Today I received a call from the Principal and asked me to come for a day to the school. She said that to correct some records (these records are of during my working period) and resubmit (they were already submitted, but they are asking me to correct it and submit again). 

When I asked about my salary and certificates, the Principal said we will discuss about that when I go to school for submitting the records. She is not clearly telling when I will get my salary and certificates.

Please advise me what to do next ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register