Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SANJEEV   25 August 2019

Invalid experience certificate

Dear Sir,

Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (A Research council under Ministry of AYUSH) issued me a work experience certificate which was based on an Office Memorandum of the same ministry. Central Council of Indian Medicine (a statutory body under Ministry of AYUSH) doesn’t consider the experience certificate.  Because of CCIM is regulatory  of all Government & privet colleges, the experience certificate becomes useless.

……. feeling cheated.

In that case, can I sue the Ministry of AYUSH/CCRAS?

Please help..

Regards,

SH

Learning

11 Replies

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     25 August 2019

Your query is not clear. Where did you work in what capacity? What does the certificate say? What does the office memorandum say?

Isaac Gabriel (Advocate)     25 August 2019

For what purpose the certificate was obtained/issued ?

P. Venu (Advocate)     27 August 2019

You have not posted the complete facts to bring out the real issue. Experience is a matter of fact, nothing else.

SANJEEV   30 August 2019

Dear Sir, 

I worked in CCRAS* for a couple of years as contractual employee & my designation was Ayurveda Expert .

CCRAS issued me an experience certificate in which they wrote that my work experience is of the level of Research officer /Lecturer. Meanwhile, I tried in a privet college for the post of Associate Professor for which more than five-year teaching experience is needed, but college told me that CCIM** didn’t consider my experience certificate as lecturer because the CCRAS is not a teaching institute or college.

Now the experience certificate is of no use for me …….So feeling cheated. The CCRAS/Ministry of AYUSH never communicated us the legal position of the experience certificate.

In that case, can I sue the Ministry of AYUSH/CCRAS?

Please help.

* CCRAS (A Research council under Ministry of AYUSH)

** CCIM (Central Council of Indian Medicine - a statutory body under Ministry of AYUSH) is regulatory authority of all Government & privet colleges

Regards,

Sanjeev

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     30 August 2019

The private college was right in rejecting your application. Even if they had accepted your experience certificate it was only for 2 years. They wanted 5 years experience. CCRAS gave you a Reseach Officer/Lecturer certificate. Do they teach students preparing for university examinations and/or award degrees?  It does not appear to me that you have a case. Though I do not have ayurvedic qualifications I was associated with universities appointing lecturers and professors and awarding degrees.

SANJEEV   30 August 2019

Thanks, Sir.

But I have five-year experience including the two-year experience of CCRAS.

CCRAS didn't convey to us that their work experience will not be recognized by CCIM. Some of my colleagues even having 8-12 year experience. They were also denied by CCIM. In that scenario, we feel that CCRAS cheated us by not providing the in-validity of their certificate.

Now that certificate becomes useless for us because the government, as well as the privet colleges, didn’t consider that. We feel that we wasted our valuable time because of the wrong intentions of CCRAS/Ministry of AYUSH…….And they have to pay…  

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     30 August 2019

Did you actually have teaching experience at CCRAS? Your certificate is ambiguous. It says research officer/lecturer. If others do not recognise your experience withCCRAS, it is not the fault of CCRAS.

P. Venu (Advocate)     31 August 2019

Yes, the real question is, irrespective of the designation mentioned in the experience certificate, do you really have the requisite teaching experience.

SANJEEV   31 August 2019

As per the CCIM rule, 5-year teaching experience  or 5-year regular research experience is required for Reader post. 

I worked in CCRAS as contractual (on consolidated pay, not on pay-scale) expert. The "Regular" word is  confusing.Some of administrative people told me that Regular means continuous working, and some people told that Regular means having Pay-scale.

even if  they will consider our work as regular research experience, some of us(those who working there for 10 years) will be benefited.

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     31 August 2019

There will be confusions and ambiguities. But you have no claim on CCRAS. If CCIM did not recognise your experience with CCRAS, it is not the fault of the latter.

SANJEEV   02 September 2019

आदरणीय सर,

हम लोगों ने CCRAS, Ministry of AYUSH पर विश्वास करके वहां अपने जीवन के बहुमूल्य वर्ष उन्हे दिये..वो  अपने संस्थान में हमे रेगुलर करने को भी  तैयार नही है. इन परिस्थितियों में हम उनके प्रोजेक्ट को छोडकर जाना चाहते है.परन्तु उनका नियन्त्रण  प्रायवेट संस्थानों पर भी है, और वे अपने और अपने अधीनस्थ संस्थानों (CCIM भी AYUSH का ही एक भाग है) द्वारा दिये गये certificates को खुद ही नही मानते. प्रायवेट कालेज हमारे certificates को validate करने के लिये वहां भेजते है और वहा. से denial आ जाता है, तो ऐसे certificate जारी करने का क्या औचित्य है? क्या ये कर्मचारीयों के साथ धोकाधडी नही है?.

और कानूनी रूप से हमारा पक्ष कमजोर कैसे हो सकता, यह हम समझ नही पा रहे. 

कृपया मदद करें

भवदीय

संजीव शर्मा

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register