LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bikash Parhi   23 August 2019

police has submitted adverse report for your current address for passport

I have applied for passport a clause came to notice that ur charged with criminal cases bt after 3yrs have gone there is no chargesheet against me ,after visiting the Passport Office I have written application that I have involved in criminal cases bt it was a political case against me and request him to again send it for police verification three 3 days have gone there is no message from passport office then how can I get the passport....

Learning

3 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     10 September 2019

Originally posted by : Bikash Parhi
I have applied for passport a clause came to notice that ur charged with criminal cases bt after 3yrs have gone there is no chargesheet against me ,after visiting the Passport Office I have written application that I have involved in criminal cases bt it was a political case against me and request him to again send it for police verification three 3 days have gone there is no message from passport office then how can I get the passport....

political case

Howe it is different from a criminal case when FIR is registered.

no chargesheet against

does it mean there is no FIR.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     10 September 2019

repeated

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=203161&offset=0

Bikash Parhi   14 September 2019

it was a Hindu Muslim riot case my name was not at the time of FIR police have arrested me on behalf of clause and 100 others

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register