LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shivraj Udghatti   14 August 2019

now buying car, no adequate car parking area in aprtmnt

Sir, I bought an apartment of 15 homes, half were sold by land owner and half sold by builder. I bought it from land owner. I did not have car when I bought apartment. Now that I am planning to buy car, I approached land owner for adequate parking space, but he is telling that, I had shown u parking wen u bought the apartment, now I cannot help you. More over the parking lots were alloted in order but land owner changed order only of my parking space and alloted me a different one, wch is smaller in size. He did the parkin exchange before I bought apartment, can I legally get the parking space alloted to me according to order that it was done, It's like order was 1, 2, 3 but owner changed 3 to 2 with paint. it has become 1, 3,2 .Also all parking spaces are not equal , early buyers got bigger spaces, I am not even gettin space to park even swift car, it's too small, I am in dilemma, invested 50 lakhs, mentaaly stressed, can u please help on getting parking space legally. What I have to do please help

Learning

6 Replies

Kishor Mehta (CEO)     14 August 2019

The Co-operative Society Bye-laws of your state will apply. You have not informed the residence of your State.

1 Like

P. Venu (Advocate)     14 August 2019

Is  the parking space (and its dimensions ) included in the title deed?

THRINADH PRADYUMNA (Engineering)     14 August 2019

Generally the Builder will not specify the exact allocated location of the parking in the deed. But however they mention the size of the parking ( x sqft etc...),please check the size of the parking specified in the deed vs, the actual alloted. 

Kishor Mehta (CEO)     14 August 2019

It is imperative to note that in Maharashtra the builder has no legal right to sale either stilt or open parking space. He can only sell fully covered garages to residents. There is a specific parking bye-law in place, hence the querist was requested to inform the State of his residence.

Shivraj Udghatti   17 August 2019

in deed tr is mention of parking for 4 wheeler and two wheeler but no size is mentioned. apartment is in Karnataka, bangalore

Shivraj Udghatti   17 August 2019

no dimensions mentioned

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register