Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vinit   29 July 2019

Bank is not ready to register property and remove my ex wife

Dear Sir,

Thanks to provide the such type of plateform to take decision further.

My Query related to property. 

I have Property in Indore MP, and home loan with HDFC bak. Actually I am divorced. When I purchased the property as builder asked me to apply joinly for this property. and was applied with my ex wife. hence loan was also disburded for both. for this property I m application and ex wife id co Applicant. later some amount was paid by ex wife whihc I had already returnd (I have affidevit by her whihc clearly mentioned that she got her money I am free to to sell/register this property, she dont have any rights on this property.).

samething also mentioned in Divorce decree , with specific amount and check no. as well. she already submitted the letter to builder with the same intension that if she get the money she dont have any objection to register this property in may favor.

when i go to Bank for removing her name from bank Loan , they are asking me to sign the doc by her physically. whihc is impossible for me as now she is not ready to come bank.

here i have two things --1. as the name is not remving , bank is not ready for register.

2. as bank is not ready  builder and bank both are not ready to update Allotment lettre (which has both the name).

As of noy passesion of property is mine and since starting I am paying ALL the EMI for the Loan.

Could you please help me to guide me , should i got for CIVIL suit, if yes please let me know who will be party/parties.?

Please note I paid all the money to ex wife since March 2018.

Thanks in advance for help.

Learning

1 Replies

Vinit   30 July 2019

It would be great help me if some one reply on my above query. Please..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register