Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RAMASAMY GOVINDARAJAN (Manager)     25 July 2019

New agriculture power connection under tatkal scheme

Dear Experts,

I have applied for a new agriculture power connection of 10 H.P and supposed to opt for Tatkal scheme once it is announced.

On enquiries, the department said that I need to pay the deposit and submit the electric motor purchase bill for applied load of 10 H.P along with the deposit.  

In this regard, I need the experts' clarification on the following.

If a consumer who has applied for a free agricultural power supply of 10 H.P (Submersible Motor) under Tatkal scheme pays the deposit of Rs.3.00 Lac fixed for the applied load of 10 H.P, whether he is permitted to purchase two lower current consuming motors with the following combinations so that the total load of them is not exceeding the applied load and produce the bills along with the deposit.

a). 5 H.P X 2 Nos. (One submersible for the Bore well and another Open Well submersible for Ground level water storage tank used for drip irrigation)

or

b). 7.5 H.P X 1 No. + 2.0 H.P X 1 No. (7.5 H.P submersible for the Bore well and 2.0 H.P for Open Well submersible for Ground level water storage tank used for drip irrigation)

or

c). 7.5 H.P X 1 No. for Bore well with change over option for Ground level water storage tank used for drip irrigation

or

d). Whether it is mandatory to buy a 10 H.P motor and apply for a change over option for Ground level water storage tank used for drip irrigation.

Please advise and provide links if there is any case law.

Regards,

Govindarajan

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register