Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tony Dash   11 July 2019

Mutual Divorce in Family Court, Cuttack. Advocate Lawyer dealing with Mutual Consent Divorce before Family Court Cuttack.

My home town is in Cuttack district. currently i am staying in Bangalore. But my wife is staying at Cuttack. Can we apply for Mutual Divorce before Family Court. Cuttack.
How much time will it take.
what is the procedure for mutual divorce before Family Court cuttack.
What documents are required for mutual divorce.
Contact number of any Advocate dealing with mutual consent divorce in Family Court cuttack.

Learning

2 Replies

Biswal Associates Advocate Law (Advocate )     11 July 2019

Yes you can apply for mutual divorce before Family Court Cuttack as your wife is residing in Cuttack. Moreover as the Marriage took place in Cuttack and both of you stayed together at Cuttack, Family Court, Cuttack has the jurisdiction to adjudicate your mutual divorce application.

Generally it takes 6 months for mutual consent divorce but after the verdict of Hon'ble Supreme Court, you can file a waiver application for waiver of six months cooling period.

The procedure for mutual consent divorce is so simple. both the husband and wife have to apply for mutual divorce through a joint petition before jurisdictional court in your case before Family Court, Cuttack.
Both the parties are required to appear personally on the date of Admission of case, conciliation and hearing.
There after divorce decree is passed.
The documents which are required for mutual consent divorce before Family Court is marriage registration certificate ( if any ). adhaar / voter card, passport size Photographs of both husband and wife.

if you are looking for an Advocate Lawyer to assist you in your Mutual Consent Divorce before Family Court, Cuttack, Contact

Mr. Debasish Biswal
Advocate
Mobile : 8249798189

Biswal Associates Advocate Law (Advocate )     05 December 2019

Mr Debasis Biswal Advocate Family Court Cuttack Odisha Mobile 8249798189 .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register