LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ms_Roz   11 July 2019

Protest petition in 154 cprc

Can complainant file protest petition if Police he registered the FIR under 154 sec? Need Judgment of Bombay Hon’ble SC or HC In a criminal case,

Learning

6 Replies

Ms_Roz   11 July 2019

the complainant of the cognizable offence.

Ms_Roz   11 July 2019

No, I am the victim and it is not as what u are thinking.  

Ms_Roz   11 July 2019

the court will summon the victim for examining. and cross. But police have not taken the custody of CCTV footage and produce in court. I  have written in my statement that there was CCTV installed. Now when Police have not obtained the footage I  have filed the protest petition  PP had signed on the protest petition and judge will pass an order for further investigation but she is asking to provide a judgement of SC or Mumbai  High court. we had produced Madras and Karnataka  HC judgement that if complainant finds any loculus in the investigation then they have the right to file protest petition even if FIR was reg in 154 crpc and not in 156 crpc. But according to the judge, she is saying Maharastra has diff provision because for FIR under 154 crpc. So she needs SC aur Mumbai HC judge to pass the order for further investigation application to accept or reject

Ms_Roz   11 July 2019

Sec 354. and accused was charge by 354 A by the court .  

sapna sandhu   12 July 2019

Om prakash sir, no your replies doesnot make sense as per fact i have already put here . Anyway Thanks for your reply. Good day

sapna sandhu   12 July 2019

Om prakash sir, no your replies doesnot make sense as per fact i have already put here . Anyway Thanks for your reply. Good day

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register