Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Maya Singh   29 June 2019

New electricity connection

Dear Sirs,
I want to get electric connection at my small shop.
Earlier the connection was in the name of builder. I did not pay bill so it got disconnected.
There is an eviction case against me by my mother in law.
I am occupying the premises without having any address proof.
Now the society is not giving me NOC for new connection.
How to get new connection? Please help.

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     29 June 2019

ONLINE APPLICATION

The Online New Connection Application is simple and easy to use.
To use our Online Service we would require your e-mail Id and Mobile Number to
Communicate with you.
The following will be required to be entered as the case may be :

• Your Unique Identification Number as mentioned in your Voter ID Card/ Aadhar Card/ Passport/ Driving License.
  • Witness1’s Unique Identification Number in Voter ID card/ Aadhar Card/ Passport/ Driving License.
  • Witness2’s Unique Identification Number in Voter ID card/ Aadhar Card/ Passport/ Driving License.
  • In case of a Commercial supply, the current trade License Number issued by KMC/ HMC/ Municipal Authority along with the date of validity.
  • Name, Address, Unique Identification Number, Valid License Number of the Government Licensed Electrical Contractor, its Supervisor and Workman who have tested the installation at your premises in question, along with the date of validity.

Maya Singh   30 June 2019

sir, there is an eviction case against me at Mumbai for the shop. Further I don't have any address proof for the shop which I am occupying.

Maya Singh   30 June 2019

how to get a new connection

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register