Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

My gf is filing rape case for not marrying her How to defen?

Page no : 3

(Guest)
Yes sir . There is no compliant registered yet Bt I guess she may gonna file FIR soon. We asked her to come Family counselling Center and asked Couseller to give bad review abt her in book so that we may get out of the situation in future . Now since she involved women�s and SC/st commison. I have no clue what we should do further . Women�s commison called my sister and asked to come on Monday. If we don�t go what will happen ?

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     13 July 2019

Originally posted by : Sandy

You probably made her job easier and seem to have brought you to a point whereafter there is no "U" turn which you badly need.

You nay broiwse and will find that many persons have approached this forum after they have landed in SC/ST case or CAW case.  You are lucky to have come here even before that while just inviting such allegation.

It perhaps only time is going to tell whether you and your parents will be able to timely  buy/beg mercy of the girl or become an example.

Yes sir . There is no compliant registered yet Bt I guess she may gonna file FIR soon. We asked her to come Family counselling Center and asked Couseller to give bad review abt her in book so that we may get out of the situation in future . Now since she involved women�s and SC/st commison. I have no clue what we should do further . Women�s commison called my sister and asked to come on Monday. If we don�t go what will happen ?

Understood your parents have no mercy for themselves or for you. 

Do they have no mercy for your newly married sister as well.

(Guest)
I understood. since we took commisoner recommendations I thought we r safe guarding . Bt now she went to women�s and SC commison. Also area PI and dsp sir r supporting her now. Even after they know we have commisoner recommendations

Ever
I understood. since we took commisoner recommendations I thought we r safe guarding . Bt now she went to women�s and SC commison. Also area PI and dsp sir r supporting her now. Even after they know we have commisoner recommendations

area PI and dsp sir r supporting her now.

Everyone will support her and her alone. Given facts indicate that you have so far just provoked her.  You have taken no steps that she takes mercy on you which can be possible only after falling on her feet.

(Guest)
She�s not lodging a FIR Bt just trying to threaten us by filing complaints. If FIR lodges I can take AC bail ? Or any other help

She�s not lodging a FIR Bt just trying to threaten us by filing complaints. If FIR lodges I can take AC bail ? Or any other help

can take AC bail ?

You can waste a lot of money on that.  In case FIR is lodged on either of the charges (i) rape or (ii) SC/ST Act or iii both, then bail will be a dream.  It is her discretion if she names your parents and sister also.

It appears that you have decided to take head on and do not want to follow any path of reconciliation. 

Carry on.

(Guest)
Not me sir . My complete family is not ready to take her in . My father is telling he will pay some money and get this bail. I�m also worried about my google job . I work as a engineer in google .

(Guest)
I have nevr warned you sir . Thanks so much for enlightening us again 🙏🙏

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     15 July 2019

Not me sir . My complete family is not ready to take her in . My father is telling he will pay some money and get this bail. I�m also worried about my google job . I work as a engineer in google .

pay some money

It is not going to be "some money".  It is going to be huge amount of money.  Your father perhaps is not going to realise as to what allegations are gooing to be filed and on how many family members 

get this bail. 

Is your father sure of getting the bail (without spending 48 hours in lock up) and that too for entire family?

Is he clear that just getting his bail he also gets his pension and gratuity as well.

If he is sure enough on that then you need no advise.

I�m also worried about my google job

better consult your HR deptt if they will keep you on the rolls with such alegations and whether they will give you leave whenever and whereever trial date is. As far as Govt job of father is concerned the rules are clear and known to all.  You have been informed.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register