LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amit   12 June 2019

Payment of salary and arrears of suspension period and detention period

I was placed under deemed suspension due to detention in custody more than 48 hours in case u/s 498a filed by my wife. That suspension was revoked after 18 months. Now when all the case against me was set aside by various courts due to compromise between me and my wife. I request for regularization of suspension and ask for payment of salary and arrears from the date of suspension including the 3 days period of detention. My officer was delaying any order due to reason unknown. 1. Now kindly guide me whether i was eligible for complete payment of suspension period and period of custody or not. 2. If yes what may be my next step. 3. Kindly provide me some citation in my favour. Thanks and regards.

Learning

4 Replies

Amit   12 June 2019

This is not fabricated story if u want court orders copy or copy of suspension or my representation I will mail u kindly provide ur mail id but not for public domain

Amit   12 June 2019

I m central govt employee that's why I m not disclosing here in public domain

Amit   13 June 2019

I m working with central govt The case was registered on Aug 2012. I was detained on 23.3.2014 and released on 27.3.14. deemed suspension was started from 23.3.14 and Joint commissioner reinstate me on Nov 2015. My cases was set aside by court in various dates of 2017.

Amit   20 June 2019

Any bdy is there to reply

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register