LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ram Kulkarni (Director)     11 June 2019

Criminal case against rmp

I am Dr. I possess MBBS ,MS. Degree. The drug Inspector has seized the stock of drugs kept in one room of hospital and filled cri.case against me and my wife.I have given explanation that ,as I am gynecologist and aslso surgeon ,I have to keep the drugs for emergency purpose to save life of patients.N medical shop is open in my small city after 10 PM. And according to Drugs and cosmetics Act 2040 , according to Rule 123 of the Drug & Cosmetics Rules, 1945 and Schedule K clearly says that RMPs can use all the Drugs available in the market and that they are exempted from all the Sections in Chapter IV of the Drugs Act1940.The district judicial magistret has allowed issue process and I have gone to higher court against issue process order. The Drug inspecor has not taken permission fron the drug contolling authority before filling case, which is mandatory. In Pharmacy act 1948 it is mentioned that RMP can dispense the drugs.Even in Indian medical council act it is clearly mentioned that any RMP can sale. dispence .stock the drugs for his patients. Are ther any extra points in favour of me?

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register