LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kumar sahoo (business)     08 June 2019

Builder promised landowner if the building does not get noc

So we purchased a flat from builder share which is clear from mortgage or such. Clearly registered at SRO-Hyderabad.

Even the Govt PSU sanction a loan for purchase. The building has not recieved NOC from municipality as if now.

When we recently spoke to Land owners who gave it to the developer/builder and got 40% share from the total built flats said that the builder/developer has promised to give our Flat possession to him, If the Mortgaged flats (or some sort of a thing) assumed to be Municipality are not cleared.

While the Exact matter is clearly not understandable. I asked the land owner for agreement document, he agreed.

What are the possibilites in such cases. Clearly I'm the legal owner but as of now Bank owns my flat document so technically its theirs but such third party claiming he'll get our flat's possession.

If such is the case and after confirming reading landguy's agreement copy. I'm planning to sue the builder. What could be the case? Give some inputs.

Note: the landowner is an illiterate and doesn't know much. I believed he's been duped.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register