Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ANKITA SINGH   08 June 2019

Don't want take divorce

Dear All,
After married I was stay with my husband and his brother and sister in law in pune.after 8 month of marriage they all take decision I can't stay with him. I m in my parents home last 5 months, my husband was file Divorce under section 10 in pune. and I has filed dowry case in mirzapur. Now 498a is still on mediation stage. He don't want to stay with me but I want stay with him. kindly suggest me what I do????
Now I think he withdrawn divorce case from Pune due some typological error.
My lawyer is not giving suggestion about this.
4 mediation session fail Last mediation will be 3rd July. kindly help us on same what I do when I want stay with my husband???
Please suggest your idea

Learning

5 Replies

Adv Rohit Dalmia 9324538481 (Lawyer)     08 June 2019

Hello Ankita!

If you wish to stay with your husband, than what went so wrong with you tat you left your matrimonial home? Kindly eloborate on it.

Did your parents tried to sort out things with him and his family? 

Why 4 mediation session failed? was it due to you or your husband?

Well you have to oppose the Divorce Petition strongly and file DV Petition to seek entry at your matrimonial home. Further bitter battle in court will not do any good for you and him.

Hope this would give you some solution for the problems. For further clarrification, you may call on the below given number.

Regards

Adv. Rohit Dalmia

Rohit Dalmia Sir,
he have lot of eggo, my family beg to his family but my mother in law told ki we dont known anything. Mediation fail just because of he told ki I don't want live with me and file divorce before 1 year of marriage in pune and I told i want to live with him.
Now last mediation he told, Ankita Mental condition was not good then we call her father and let's go her. but now I don't want to stay with u because she have lot of eggo and not match our view with each other.
actually sir ,situation is worst then my family also don't want ,I live with him, but I want live with him, What I do last mediation session on 3rd July???

We also file Domestic violence and mentanaince but no one presence for this case last 2 times

Dear Rohit Sir,
he want I take dowry money from his side and take case withdraw in mediation .

Adv Rohit Dalmia 9324538481 (Lawyer)     09 June 2019

Well you have also taken action against him in DV and seeking maintenance. You may call on the given number so that we can speak and try to find out possible solutions to avoid divorce. Else matter is going out of control and could lead to Divorce one or the other day.

Regards

Adv. Rohit Dalmia

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register