LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Lal Ratnakar Singh   28 May 2019

Section 49,UP consolidation act

I lost my case in allahabad highcourt which was related with land dispute during UP Chakbandi time.I lost the case because of bar of section 49,up chakbandi act which states that I can not go to any further court under the bar of section 49.Also due to this reason all the 03 court orders in my favour at sdm and cimmisionary court got null and void.Though it was informed to the court that I was minor at the time of chakbandi but my points were unheard.
I googled and checked in few articles that minor has advantage and section 49 is not applicable to minor.
kindly assist me by providing few documents pertaining in my favour.

Regards,
Raja

Learning

4 Replies

Lal Ratnakar Singh   30 May 2019

Dear Sir,First of all I am very thankful to you that you have replied on my concern.Is it possible that I can speak to you for 5 minutes anytime.Also I would like to know where are you practicing currently. I will try to meet you personally if possible and take your advice and support. Regards, Raja Cell 7093701599

Lal Ratnakar Singh   30 May 2019

My email I'd is singhlalratnakar@gmail.com. It would be very helpful if you can share few rulings where bar of section 49 is not applicable on minors.

Lal Ratnakar Singh   31 May 2019

Dear Sir,can you please provide some rulings where bar of section 49 does not apply in case of minor.Also I need to approach you for further guidance.

Lal Ratnakar Singh   05 June 2019

Dear Omprakash Sir,
I haven't heard anything on my mail.Please assist if you can help by providing few rulings where minor is not attracted with section 49.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register