Company holding experience letter ?

Pradipta Nath, you should learn some etiquette first. Because I have not addressed my suggestion to you, but to someone else, who is far brilliant to understand your opinion even in a shabby English, whereas I could not. Why did you join this platform, if you can't express yourself in good English, the language which is used by 90% of it's members? You could have opted for any other Indian language, if you are so weak in English. (2) I know the law well, I Know the subject well and I even know with confidence that the querist's employer has not violated any law, hence if the querist would approach the court for relief, then surely he will not succeed. So what is wrong with that, you poor fellow. (3) Yes, I am a pure Indian and my mother tongue is Hindi and I love my mother tongue more than English, but unfortunately, my mother tongue Hindi is used very limitedly. (4) Relax and practice Yoga please to overcome envy.

Pradipta Nath, you should learn some etiquette first. Because I have not addressed my suggestion to you, but to someone else, who is far brilliant to understand your opinion even in a shabby English, whereas I could not. Why did you join this platform, if you can't express yourself in good English, the language which is used by 90% of it's members? You could have opted for any other Indian language, if you are so weak in English. (2) I know the law well, I Know the subject well and I even know with confidence that the querist's employer has not violated any law, hence if the querist would approach the court for relief, then surely he will not succeed. So what is wrong with that, you poor fellow. (3) Yes, I am a pure Indian and my mother tongue is Hindi and I love my mother tongue more than English, but unfortunately, my mother tongue Hindi is used very limitedly. (4) Relax and practice Yoga please to overcome envy.

Advocate

You are not the owner of this platform. And I can't take suggestions of etiquette from a jealous guy. God bless you. And thank buddy for answering my question!!

Advocate

Do you think your English is good. Have anyone told you or you yourself beating your drums?

No. But better than yours, which even you have admitted. And I know the law better than you.

Advocate

@om Prakash, You are a self claimed man then! God bless you! As far my limited knowledge in English is concerned, English is a language of gentleman. But your usage of words like rubbish in the first instance and poor fellow afterwards seems you lacks the basic, which converts yourself into down market!!! Again a lawyer's language should be very gratitude, but the way you are addressing to the other legal fraternity is very cheap, which you are proving repeatedly in your English writing. Are you an Advocate? Or just a workless law reader? You may know more law than me, I am confident with what I know and still have the guts to learn.

Thank you all. I would request if we don't quarrel on something like this. But I have seen some other forum like quora where its been quoted that irrespective of whether you have completed your notice the firm can't hold your experience letter notice period is served to get salary ?

Actually human tendency is to always prefer the favorable view. Let us close the arguments now. Thanks.

So there is no option for me to take legal advice.

Advocate

If you don't serve notice period, issuing experience letter may be optional for the company. But if you honour the appointment letter's clauses and inspite the company did not provide release letter or force you to work, atleast you can contest your case with merits. The company will be estopped to take the plea that as because you have not served notice period, they have suffered and therefore as per it's policy you can't be issued release letter or experience letter.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu