my PSU company not providing NOC

I joined the Indian Navy to serve the nation, and not to be court martialed as Lieutenant after serving for 10 years, and spent 30 days in Arthur road jail in Mumbai for committing the simplest mistake (not crime), so should I blame the entire world or have solace that mishaps do happen in life. I have rebuilt my life and additionally doing some charitable job too. But please for Haven's sake don't raise any other controversy. Please close this chapter of projecting yourself as only the victim of circumstances.

Thank you for sharing your life experience. Is it a crime to be on a safer side? If a company don't recognize your potential after 3 years and the employee is feeling insecure about his future in the present company, what is the fault when he gets a chance outside the company? Why is the company not giving NOC to leave. One more thing in my company policy it is nowhere mention that one cannot take leave to cast his vote but there is a provision which states that constitution allows paid leave to cast their vote during election. The same applies here, if it is not written that during probation period they will provide NOC then on this lawyers platform I'm asking if there is any provision I can do anything because lawyers are best person to guide.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu