LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Suresh Parmar   12 May 2019

Girl cheated boys

Hi seniors If any girl cheated boys and promises to marry him and he has spend 5 to 6 years and lot of money now suddenly without intimation done marriage someone else so can I file case agains her or not bcz I m mentally disturb and I have spoiled 6 years please suggest

Learning

5 Replies

Shashi Dhara   12 May 2019

Forget her and don't do same mistake in future.

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     12 May 2019

Your query seems to be hypothetical.   However as you are a male person, there is no remidy.  Now you cannot do any thing aginst that girl except to forget her.

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     13 May 2019

forget about girl move forward, you cannot do much in this case

SIVARAMAPRASAD KAPPAGANTU (Retired Manager)     13 May 2019

Forget everything and listen to your Parents and get married as per their wish with a Girl you like.

Do not get into unnecessary wrangle into Cout cases, which will drag for years on wasting your time and money for decades. Be careful in the future with whom you try to have friends and do not expect everything just because such a girl is friendly with you.

JAYANTA KUMAR DAS (Querist)     14 May 2019

Though I am not an expert, still I advice you that Respected Advocates had said you correctly and follow their advice.

Also remember that "She lost a well-wisher (you) who really loved her, but, you only lost a traitor".

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register