Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

tamar lashauri   09 May 2019

husband in jail , what do you think ot chances of bail?

My husband is an indian now is in Bhopal jail now , we're waiting for charge sheet but He is absolutely clear and innocent.. 
Everything started last year in june when we were in Georgia , Europe , it's my home country. He has call center and that time he left it in his friends hands who gave the space and let some people do wrong , fraud of 12 lakhs and about this my husband had no idea.. internet and building is on his name so he was blamed as well , we never thought the case was this serious or else he would have cylinder himself and help the investigation itself.. I'm sending you pictures so u get a better information about the case.. now those friends of him are hiding.. my husband was stopped at airport when he tried to come to me as i just delivered a baby and he wahnted to take us back to India and then settle this matter down. But he was stopped and now in jail.. 
Complaints are in 3 states , Bhopal , jain and Indore.. we're waiting for charge sheet so we try for bail.. what would you suggest about this? how much chance for it? I'm so worried , an innocent person shouldn't be suffering like this..

we're waiting for charge sheet now on 15th or 20th.
other two accused bail got rejected..

Learning

1 Replies

(Guest)

Madam, if the accused person is falsely fabricated in criminal case/s, shall person can approach concerned High Court to quash the false FIR.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register