LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mahesh (director)     30 March 2019

Mortgage to friend

my friend was in need of loan...... i gave him friendly interest free loan in bank account.............he give all original documents and make mortgage deed in favour of me on plain paper, witnessed by 2 witnessess.......now he is not giving back my loan amount what could be done .....................could i get this property transdferred in my name

Learning

5 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     30 March 2019

You cannot tranferred on your name. But keep the documents with you till your loan recovered.

Shashi Dhara   30 March 2019

Issue notice and file suit for recovery of money

mahesh (director)     31 March 2019

THANKS FOR REPLY ................BUT HE IS USING PROPERTY AND IN POSESSION SO FROM WHERE I WOULD GET THE MONEY................................IS THAT MORTGAGE HAVE NO VALUE

mahesh (director)     31 March 2019

Ok sir thanks....but other then recovery suit what is value of mortgage deed then???

Shashi Dhara   31 March 2019

With relevant documents that written on plain paper with witness and original documents u contact civil advocate and file mortgage suit for recovery of money and get preliminary decree. After that u have to file final decree.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register