Urgent claim on widow family pension

Om Prakash 5th pay commission is applicable to the state govt employees.

Advocate

From the facts stated, your mother's sister is entitled for the family pension. Your mother's entitlement would commence once your aunt ceases to receive the pension (because of death or remarriage). 

The present imbroglio could have been averted had all concerned had taken timely action to get the PPO of your grandfather revised.

In the present scenerio, the State Government needs to revise PPO by including the names of your aunt and your mother.

As already advised, you may get the requisite information under RTI, and then seek direction from the appropriate judicial forum to get the matter expedited.

Mr. P Venu My mother's sister receive the "Bidhaba Vara" from Govt of West Bengal.

Mr. P Venu My mother's sister receiving the "Bidhaba Vata" from Govt of West Bengal.

I thought, it will be a simple matter, but the fact is it is complicated one. Please send me the circular/order of the Government of W.Bengal in connection with pension to widow daughter, through P.M.(personal message) to me, if you wish.

Om Prakash As far as I know, if someone get any money from the government, he/she will not get any money from the government. Please provide your mail id so that I can send the circular order.

It means it is bidaba vetana which is sanctioned for bidabas .by state govt to bidabas .as Ur mother become widow in2010 if she filed application in 2010 after enquiry whether she is eligible or not if she was eligible she was entitled for bidhaba vetana. the govt was sanctioning it.it is not family pension.

It means it is bidaba vetana which is sanctioned for bidabas .by state govt to bidabas .as Ur mother become widow in2010 if she filed application in 2010 after enquiry whether she is eligible or not if she was eligible she was entitled for bidhaba vetana. the govt was sanctioning it.it is not family pension.

SHASI DHARA my aunt is receiving "Bidhaba Vata" from West Bengal govt not my mom. If my aunt receive the Bhata then why she is eligible for widow pension.

SHASI DHARA my aunt is receiving "Bidhaba Vata" from West Bengal Govt not my mom. If my aunt receive the Bidhaba Bhata then why she is eligible for family widow pension?

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu