LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

GURUPRASAD   07 March 2019

Nonpayment cm dhanjaya congress party legal dept chairman

I am a car agent from three decades in Bangalore. In November 2018, last year, I helped an owner  to sell his car to C. M. Dhananjaya who by profession is a Adovcate and Consultant, who said to be the Chairman of the Legal and Human Rights of the Karnataka Unit of Indian National Congress for 16 Lacs Rupees, which C. M. Dhananjaya personally confirm the sale. 

On the same day, C. M. Dhananjaya paid 50,000 rupees and took the car along with the car papaer with promises to return with FULL amount as he want to check the car and then pay the balance.

As my client is not from Bangalore, C. M. Dhananjaya make my client come and stay more than 3 weeks each time for the payment which till date not fully paid.

I am asking C. M. Dhananjaya to return the car which he also refuse and I cannot answer to the owner.   

C. M. Dhananjaya had even held his birthday bash at Taj West End , Bangalore just recently in February 2019.

This is the first time dealing with C. M. Dhananjaya and who I recently hear that because of his positon, he had the habit of under  dealing and not paying companies and individuals for the work done for him.

I want to know if I can take back the car with paying back what C. M. Dhananjaya had paid so far. Or how to get back the balance amount from C. M.  Dhananjaya.

Learning

3 Replies

NSV VARA PRASAD   07 March 2019

And What about the Car Second Keys.

It is also given at the same time ....

It is also given at the same time ....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register