LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Piz Kag   02 March 2019

regarding child adoption

what is the legal procedure? if found that the procedure was wrong how to get the child back? birth certificate is with the original parents. the other party did not give any documents or papers regarding adoption. a mother needs help and worried about the child. the other party is not even ready to let her know the status.
please help

Learning

8 Replies

Shashi Dhara   02 March 2019

Is there any legal problem.

Piz Kag   02 March 2019

I am afraid there was nothing legal... No legal problem. The mediator is denying to give any information. We were told that the family went out of India within a month of taking custody. Out of the intended parents, the father did not sign any documents. There was no hearing in front of the judge which we heard is supposed to happen. Also as this looks illegal can the custody be taken back? Or atleast can we get the true papers?

U submit before the court.adoption cud be challenged or denied by adopted child.childs natural parents adoptive parents only.now they r evading the adoption. So u cancel adoption and try to adopt another child.

Piz Kag   02 March 2019

my child was adopted.. I did not adopt any child

If u have given Ur child and they r not found then u inform to court about safety of Ur child. They have intentionally escaped.

If u have given Ur child and they r not found then u inform to court about safety of Ur child. They have intentionally escaped.the court may order to produce child before court.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     03 March 2019

You can move in a habeas corpus writ petition in High Court through a local prudent lawyer.

Piz Kag   03 March 2019

Alright. I am already in talks with a lawyer. I will speak about this too

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register