LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gayatri Gayatri ( )     09 February 2019

Regarding cheque bounce

I have given 12 lakhs to a person and took cheque as well as promisory note for that. out of the 12 lakhs I gave 4 lakhs through online banking transfer and rest 8 lakhs as cash.

is this fine to file cheque bounce case ? will my case stand or anyone will ask why is that I gave 8 lakhs as cash and what's the proof for that ?

kindly help me with this.

Learning

8 Replies

Gayatri Gayatri ( )     10 February 2019

hi party is teasing me by not lifting Calls. cheque given to me is for 12 lakhs. kindly let me know the above doubts clarification.kindly. will my case stand gave 4 laks through online transfer and 8 laks cash. cheque and promisory note are for 12 lakhs.

Shashi Dhara   10 February 2019

U go and file cheque bounce case .don't think about result. U have lost 12lakh rs.only posted mortem proceedings will be done in court.u have any fate in Ur fore head u get money.if Ur Naseeb is bad u lose money. One satisfaction will be their.i e. I have taught him a lesson.

om prakash sir every year I m filing ITR returns for 5-6 lakhs based on my income. is it fine

Suhail suhail (LAWYER)     10 February 2019

You siad that you have a promissory note there must be detail of money you paid to borrower and if so then that is proof of tranasction  ;You proceed with 138 NIA  and also you can file a suit under Order 37 CPC ,that is speedy but you have to pay the court fee. 

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     10 February 2019

Once you entrust this to Advocate, he will guide you on each point, as to establish a financial transaction over Rs.50,000/- must be supported by a crossed cheque while making payments to others.  There is no other alternative for you to recover in other ways then filing a cheque bounce case after issuing such notice.  You should be very careful while issuing such notice . 

Bilal u Gani sir sections you mentioned are for cheque bounce case or promisory note case or both.

Om prakash sir, I gave money in a single financial year but in 2 parts. 4 lakhs through online banking and 8 lakhs through cash . Every year I am filing income tax for 5-6 lakhs income

Suhail suhail (LAWYER)     10 February 2019

Section 138 NIA for checque bounce case

Order 37 CPC (summary Trail ) for recovery of money

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register