Share on Email

Share More

Devendra Kumar Garg   06 February 2019

please provide circular

numbered F17(5)FD(Gr.2)/84(RPS20/85) OF Finance department of rajasthan

Learning

9 Replies

Suhail suhail (LAWYER)     06 February 2019

Just approach to Govet Gazzet or secretrait of rajasthan they can provide you the copy

Is it not available on net

No, it is not there .

The latest one only availble

Ok actually I was appointed as an adhoc LDC on 3/2/1992 and during this period vacancy was taken out and so exam held but my exam was exempted at that time temporarily and my others mates qualified. Then in August I also qualified my exam and now after such years they are saying that they are senior but according to the law who is senior, the one who appointed previously (as an Ad Hoc) or the one who qualified first .Till now all benefits and promotions had been given to me considering me as a Senior and please also give link regarding that ruling

Ok actually I was appointed as an adhoc LDC on 3/2/1992 and during this period vacancy was taken out and so exam held but my exam was exempted at that time temporarily and my others mates qualified. Then in August I also qualified my exam and now after such years they are saying that they are senior but according to the law who is senior, the one who appointed previously (as an Ad Hoc) or the one who qualified first .Till now all benefits and promotions had been given to me considering me as a Senior and please also give link regarding that ruling

You ask for the seniorty list in your department,this is the matter of seniorty. 

Till now I was senior in all the lists but he had not rides any objection

Read rised instead of rides

That  mean you are senior but you need to get the seniorty confirmed. Make a represantation to department asking for your seniorty, if they try to play with you file a writ petition .Make sure you have the copies of seniorty lits

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register