Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

divorce on the basis of impotency

Page no : 5

(Guest)

@khukhu,

are you mad to stay with impotent person who is trying to kill you?

looks like they are trying to harm you more, as you said they put knife on your neck which is crime. before they kill you go to police station and give complaint else you will be in trouble.

Khuku Das   04 January 2019

i know mam. i know everything. my frn also said when he kept that knife that time only you have to file a complaint againt him. but mam i was in so much of live with him that i couldnt. i couldnt even shared that with my parentsm i know exactly what you are saying... my frn are alsi saying that if you go back it will ve risky. his father will ask him to murder me n then they will make some story.

i know mam. i know everything. my frn also said when he kept that knife that time only you have to file a complaint againt him. but mam i was in so much of live with him that i couldnt. i couldnt even shared that with my parentsm i know exactly what you are saying... my frn are alsi saying that if you go back it will ve risky. his father will ask him to murder me n then they will make some story.

i dont know sonetime i feel like sonething n then sonetime sonething.... i cant decide. yesterday i was like i love him. now i have left everything to god. whatever is good that will happen. today again we will go to our advisor... finally something have to e done. i cant hang like this.

i just wonder... if we keep a dog for 1 or 2 years then if he dies or lost we feel so sad coz of that affection of 1 or 2 years. and i lived with him 3 whole years... i couldnt created any feelings in him for me???? its my failure. not even a single msg or call.. even now also if he want to save this relationshio he could have done his medical test ans could have shown it to me. but no.

(Guest)

@khukhu,

you decide what you want to do.. i advised you so many things..if you want to alive, take divorce

GOOD BYE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!no more help...

yes i understood. thats why going to our advisor for final thing. thank you.

(Guest)

@khukhu,

did you meet your advisor ?wht happened khuku...

will go in the evening to his house.

(Guest)

@khukhu,

did you meet your legal advisor? what happened madam?

(Guest)

@khuku,

did you go to your advisor? what happened madam?

498 A fighter (Advocate)     04 January 2019

Khuku is under big confusion what to do?

still she is not getting herself away from husband.
once she feels husband is innocent , but at the same time she thinks he ruined her life,,,,,

she is not making her mind to proceed legally.....

1 Like

(Guest)

@498a Fighter,

looks like she needs mental treatment ..at the same time to her impotent husband..hahahah

1 Like

498 A fighter (Advocate)     04 January 2019

@Lavanya

actually where is the problem exactly cant be traced out so far?

at one side Khuku told almost every thing but still  as from my point , she is hiding something or not able to experess all what exactly the cause of problem..
on the part of her husband,
he may not be impotent otherwise she lived with her almost three year , she must know this immediatley after first night say after suhagraat, as this is her love marriage,,,
she remain silent for three years,,,,,,,,,,,,,this is amazing
once after knowing impotency she kept mum she lost her youthful enjoyable days, but when her husband turns cruel to her she is now here to seek justice or to use women's law.....
this is not directing a legal experts what to say ? or how to proceed correctly.
according to query wife is in contact with advocates , so they may suggested her a solution, but she is thinking that that solution is not proper,,
so what the leagal would suggest ? still ..................not getting...

(Guest)

@498a Fighter,

She must be lying that she was staying with impotent husband for 3 years or she was severly in life threat from her impotent husband and his family that she has no option rather than hiding.may be he or his family blackmailed her with some illegal acts by them.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register