KATHA conversion and property selling

In which area it is situated.what were u doing with such aged parent.u have not sisters.if u have they will also get equal share. If he goes to court it takes decades to finish.so u issue legal notice to him that property is ancestral property &it is not binding on Ur shares. If he wants he has to pay at present rate i.e 6croresif he pays it we will execute let he goes to court



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu