LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shahidul islam   18 December 2018

Personal loan default

dear sir I have taken a personal loan of amount 4000 only on mpokket but due to some bad finance condition I am unable to pay loan amount .I have told them that I will pay my 4000 loan within 30 December but they send me a message that states they give a case against me on honourable Kolkata high court and A legal notice will be sent to me by court to attend hearing failing gearing will make a warrant against me .sir Can they do this ??pls reply sir.

Learning

11 Replies

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     18 December 2018

let them sent the notice. your case is a petty matter and it does not fall within the purview of high court. if they sent notice then in compliance of notice sent them the loan amount through bank draft. further if they would file case then you can offer the a loan amount in court. so relax.

thanks sir.

Thanks sir @siddharth

Kumar Doab (FIN)     18 December 2018

How did they sent message; phone call from unidentied number, collection agent, recovery agent, official email id, legal notice, etc etc?

Ask them to send the loan statement describing pronicple amount and each charge, authenticated copy of loan brochure, loan agreement, loan statements…

Pay the amount, get proper acknowledgment of full and final, loan statement showing NO balance, NOC and close the matter.

by phone number sir.

Thanks sir @kumar

Verbal communications are difficult to establish.

The call may be software/internet generated.

Check the phone number in list of collection/recovery agents on website of establishment.

record all such calls.

Ask calller to speak his/her full name, phone number from which call is made, full address with pin code, name of employuer/company, name of manager and address, email id  etc and ask to write on letterhead with seal and signature and supply by regsitered/speed post.

Dear Sir They call me daily via unknown number in which when I try to call back the call is not connected.Thanks sir for giving valuable time.Good night SIR.

These are one way numbers.

Wish you the best.

Naveen   10 September 2019

Sir did you payed the amount? What did they done?

Naveen   10 September 2019

Sir did you paid the amount?what did they done?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register