Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rachna Jaiswal (n/a)     26 September 2007

Labour Law Consultant from Delhi

Hi all,

This is Kapil, I am a Labour Law consultant from Delhi.

The key areas of my practice are PF, ESI and Company Law apart from that I also have exposure of Labour Licencing and Service Tax.

I am here to learn from seniors, seek their guidance and to share my knowledge whatever I have, with anybody who needs my assistance.

Cheers!!!

Kapil

Learning

3 Replies

vipul parmar (n/a)     27 September 2007

Hello Kapil,

Welcome to the forum. Nice to see your post. I will surely make use of your services when need arises.

Nazar

Harsheeta (n/a)     27 September 2007

Hi Kapil

I am charan working for a consultancy, we do placement for dubai for various vertical's. Most of the candidates are taking the offer form various companies and after that they are saying not interested in the offer. Due to this we are facing lot of problems from our clients coz the time spent for sourcing the candidate's, lining up the candidates, arranging for the interview schedule's, are going waste.

Regarding this i want a legal document which can enforce the candidate's to take the offer, if in case he / she don't want take that offer has to pay some amount to our consultancy. Due to this we can reduce the offer rejection for few percentage.

So kindly help me out by providing the nessary legal documents at the earliest...

Hope to receive a positive reply from your end at the earliest....

Awaiting for your mail.... Pls help me out....

You can send the details to me on

charankedar[img]https://www.citehr.com/images/hide.gif[/img]yahoo.com

charan[img]https://www.citehr.com/images/hide.gif[/img]livecjobs.com

Awaiting for your earliest reply....

Thanks & Regards,

Charan Kedar.C.

+91 98407 18607

swetha1983 (n/a)     27 September 2007

Hello Kapil Sir,

How are you? Expecting great information from you on labour laws. Hope to benefit from your posts.

regards

Swetha

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register