LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vipin sharma   19 October 2018

41A notice

my wife filed FIR under section 498a,406,323,504 in mahila thana 4 month ago, and now I have received 41A notice from GHAZIABAD mahila thana and IO told me & my family to come on 24 october. can anyone tell me what will happen there?? they will investigate the further or just filed the chargesheet?? please reply

Learning

3 Replies

Sudheendra (Social worker )     19 October 2018

Notice u/s 41a CrPC is a formal intimation to accused stating that they are going to arrest the accused on cognizable offence ( based on the inquiry ) . As long as you are co-operating for the investigation, police 'may not' arrest you.

Make your statement before the police.

It is also suggestable for you to approach an advocate with all the details concerning your case for a proper guidance

indranil bhattacharjee (Supervisor)     19 October 2018

Going through the complaint.. If you find you have substantial evidence.. Then you can move a QUASHING application in high court in which you can also pleade for same day bail or can have charges quashed against rest of the family members and same day bail for you.. (I have suggested you the approach, but consult a practicing advocate for execution of it)

vipin sharma   21 October 2018

yesterday we came to police station and met IO ND IO said that she have to submit the chargesheet ND she will not remove the name of the family members as per law, even after didn't get any evidence from the girl coz girl mention all of your family name in FIR. I have asked my lawyer about this nd he told me don't take tension let them submit the chargesheet. I don't know why my lawyer take it this so simple.please help me in this regard.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register