Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ZakirAppas A   30 September 2018

Appeal for os and ep

Hi All,

Thanks for all the advices which provided by lawyers from LCI was really helpful!

The Original Suit(OS) which was filed by our tenant and got disposed due to Plantif uncontest on June'18 and still we didn't get any court order for the disposed OS.  When we enquire with our lawyer he told us that the order didn't get uploaded. Is there any way to get the order copy and is there any chance for our plantif to go for appeal after 3 months(count based on the judgement day).  Meanwhile during the case we have filed a EP to evict the tenant from our property and due to respondent uncontest court has handed over the property to us through court clerk.  Is there any chances that our tenant can file appeal or case against for the property. Please clarify on this and thanks in advance!!

Learning

4 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     01 October 2018

Dismissal of the OS (?) by the plaintiff-defendant does not entitle the defendant-landlord to move a Execution Petition.

ZakirAppas A   02 October 2018

Thank you!! You mean to say if the Original suit is dismised then we(defandent on Original suit) should not go for Execution Petition. Am i correct?

Please note before the dismisal of the OS we have filed a EP and in both cases we got the verdict on the same month.

Now my doubt are

• is our tenant can file the appeal now?
  • Still we are get to get the court order for the OS and the verdict came on June 

P. Venu (Advocate)     02 October 2018

Further facts, as posted, are confusing.

ZakirAppas A   02 October 2018

Let me put it another way. Will we get court order for the disposed cases also? Bcus we are waiting for last 3 month to get the court order

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register