Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Menaka   30 September 2018

Terminated without any notice or compensation on false groun

Dear All,

I joined an NBFC on 18th June'18 in the capacity of Head-HR. I started recieving complaints against a Business Head for s*xual harassment & others, discussed everything with management and made a POSH policy. The management was rigid to hear anything against him. He is involved in a few internal monetory frauds aswell. 

When i continuously followed up for 2 months and could not find a resolution i told the staff, where the victims felt that i am involved with the management and threatened to file a complaint against me as well, I then stood for them in 2nd week of september and wrote a clear email mentioning all the incidences, where on the email the director clearly replied that he will not hear anything against the accused and will not implement POSH at all.

On 18th the management came to the office and clearly told the victims that this is the way the corporate works and if she cant compromise she must quit and become a housewife.

Now to my surprise yesterday they sent me a termination letter with immediate effect on the email mentioning all the false grounds to which i replied back immediatedly point to point keeping the investor in CC. They have clearly mentioned that i will not be given even a single day notice period or compensation. I just came to know that they have sent a termination to one of the victim also who has already lodged a complaint with National comission of woman 10 days back, but her letter says she will be given a 15 days notice.

What should i do in such a scenario?

Thanks in anticipation.

Learning

1 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     30 September 2018

Dear querist,

Send legal notice to your employer against unlawfully termination, payment of compensation and dues.

Deepak Joshi & Associates

Djaa.legal@gmail.com

Mb/whatsapp +919456777600

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register