LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jayesh jain (karigar)     20 September 2018

My wife fraud with me

I was married 5/2015 Both me and my wife are divorcey, we started separating from my parents after 4 months of marriage. My wife 9/2015 in pregnancy was gone her home ujjain. By which we have 1 son. Since then, she does not want to come back, i go there many time and sending money cash and her bank account and product shopping baby product send by online also for her and baby. she has claimed me 125 CRP, 4 98-A, 506,34, now I know some source , she had already 2 marriage before me. first divorce got 5/2010 but he did the second marriage on 12/2009, the first person had done such a case like me on which he got the money 4 divorce degree , after the our engagement she done 2nd divorce on The 1000 stamp was on divorce, so what should I do?

Learning

4 Replies

Surya kkkkk (software engineer)     20 September 2018

Cal me 9866759900

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     20 September 2018

The second divorce seems not valid, she's not your lawful wife in the eye of law. The criminal complaint u/s 498a IPC will be dismissed on this very ground. Maintenance u/s 125 CrPC can be claimed for minor child and as she's not lawful wife she will not get.
2 Like

Jayesh jain (karigar)     20 September 2018

she case me she done 10 lakh 4 marrige , and gold and silver all of fack blames , and after baby i go ther  meet so she blame me 

ki dhamki di or paise or car mangi. lots of wrong blames  

Samarpan (M)99958670740 (Free legal advice and legal aid cell)     21 September 2018

File a suit to declare your marriage as null and vooid.  You should pay maintenance for the child.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register